Your privacy is important to Dimples Photo. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Dimples Photo collects, and the ways in which Dimples Photo uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Dimples Photo may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including both the main site and client photo areas);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, address, and contact information);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including scheduling information for photography sessions, orders for photographic products, and inquiries about client photos);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including usernames, passwords, and other identity verification data); and
- any other information that you send to Dimples Photo.
Using personal information
Dimples Photo may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Dimples Photo discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Dimples Photo may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Dimples Photo will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Dimples Photo will store all the personal information you provide on servers managed by a reputable hosting provider.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit or release for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Dimples Photo is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Dimples Photo
by email to Laurence (firstname.lastname@example.org); or
by U.S. Postal Service to:
- Laurence Watkins, Administrator
- P.O. Box 9679
- Newark, Delaware, USA 19714-9679